Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Little Seed - for Eco Babies

NSAAH 080

I am very much in looooooove with the idea of sustainable fabrics, and organic apparel & accessories for babies. Truthfully, before having my son, I could care less about being green, but when I ponder the extremely delicate state of our environment, one that our children will be inheriting, I am made to care deeply.

I was thrilled when I learned that eco-friendly Los Angeles boutique, The Little Seed, would be featured in Target, my favorite one stop shop for chic on the cheap. The Little Seed was developed by Soleil Moon Frye (Punky Brewster) and Paige Goldberg with the mission to provide environmentally friendly, non-toxic goods for babies.

For moms on a budget, The Little Seed at Target offers really cute & simple onesies, pants, blankets, towels, caps & booties. All styles come in a variety of very bold crayola colors, which can be mixed and matched, allowing unlimited options for wear.

For moms who shop at a higher price point, The Little Seed Boutique offers an extended line, which includes adorable little jumpsuits.

Check out Soleil & Paige sharing their Eco-Friendly parenting tips:

No comments:

Post a Comment