Thursday, October 7, 2010

Behind the scenes of the the Exude Magazine Photo Shoot

On a Saturday afternoon in August, the Exude Magzine team met me at my design studio in Newark to shoot my line, Jypsea, in conjunction with the lines Nic*Fish and Stay by Stacey Angela. I meet them in the parking lot as these young women, all more fly than the next, emerged from their vehicles. A bunch of funky fly chicks ready to handle business was an awesome sight to behold. Their teamwork was TIGHT! I found working with them to be such a pleasure! The super-sweet founder and editor-in-chief, Kinya P. Hart, came equipped with a spread, knowing that a well fed group is a happy group!
The group included the model, senior fashion editor, photographer, senior beauty editor, along with the boss lady, Kinya. Great chemistry! All VERY nice ladies. Lots of fun was had. And the latest art show on the walls of the gallery where my studio is housed made the for PERFECT backdrop to this fashion story. Girl Power!
Enjoy the finished product!
http://www.exudemagazine.com/fashion-beauty/color-funktion/

No comments:

Post a Comment