Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Soundtrack of my Life: Alice Smith, For Dreamers, Lovers, and Me

Every since one of my besties put me on to Alice Smith, her album For Dreamers, Lovers, and Me has produced the soundtrack to my present life. Her ethereal stage presence and out-of-this-world voice left me dumbstruck as I watched her performances on Youtube videos. If you have not fallen in love with her yet, get ready. She pierces my soul.



Dream is my favorite Alice Smith song thus far:



This is the first time I've heard an Alice Smith interview. It's a couple of years old, directly after the inauguration. She simply got tired of waiting tables and decided to follow her dream at 25.
Hear the interview here:
http://www.onpointradio.org/2009/01/alice-smith

Now, what are YOU waiting for? Live your dream life NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment