Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meet Nwenna Kai, Author of The Goddess of Raw Foods


Bless yourself with REAL soul food and release unhealthy weight with nutritional meals that heal and strengthen instead of depleting your body and causing dis-ease. Meet 'The Goddess of Raw Foods'...
PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF. My name is Nwenna Kai and I am a Revolutionary Health Expert.  I teach people how to eat healthier and live healthier holistic and natural lives.  WHAT DO YOU CREATE?  
I create workshops, e-products, books, speaking engagements, consulting and coaching opportunities.
HOW DID YOU GET STARTED ON YOUR CREATIVE PATH?
I've always been creative.  What really sparked my creativity was that as a child I always knew that I would be an entrepreneur in some capacity.  That spark happened because it didn't make sense to me to get a job and lock myself into an income bracket.  And when you have a job, no matter how great you are, there is a limit as to how much money you can make so I figured being an entrepreneur, the only limitation would be yourself.  So I've always been creative.  I write, I belly dance, I create workshops, I create ideas and concepts all the time, I create and create and create.  Its orgasmic!
WHAT INSPIRES YOU TO CREATE?
Wow!  Just the process of creation itself.  I mean I get juicy just thinking about the projects that I"m creating.  I smile from the inside out so that inspires me as well.  Giving birth to something inspires me.  Other entrepreneurs inspires me.  I get so excited when I hear about what other entrepreneurs are creating and doing.  That really gets me flowing.  And then just being a sponge and soaking up life. I talk to people from all walks of life and I engage myself in the world. 
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO MAKE A LIVING BY BEING YOUR AUTHENTIC, CREATIVE SELF?
Great question!  Being really really creative.  I write, I speak, I lecture, I teach, I coach, I consult and I monetize my services.  WHAT NEW PROJECTS ARE YOU WORKING ON?
  • What's Really Eating Us?  Black women & weight - my second book that addresses the weight issue among black women.  

  • The Yoni Kit - a kit for women that keeps our Yoni space supple, soft, and nourished.  For those who do not know what a Yoni is, well Yoni means sacred space in Sanskrit so its our vulva space.  In the kit is a meditation CD, a jade egg to tighten the vaginal muscles, and an herbal formula.  I am co-creating it with one of my business partners Halima of The Cosmic Womb.  Its going to be fierce.  Many women do not know about the power that lies between our thighs.  I mean we think we have an idea, but we really do not know.  So with this kit, I'm getting women empowered in a deep way to know that what we have between our thighs isn't just for birthing babies, but this vessel births dreams, planets, ideas, economies, industries, etc.  Cultures all over the world erect statues and buildings honoring the Yoni.  So go figure!
ANY ADVICE FOR ASPIRING CREATIVES? 
Just stay in the game and keep creating.  If you think about the fact that we are made in the image of He/She and He/She is a creator, then nothing will stop you from creating except yourself.  I've created projects and opportunities with nothing except my passion and my vision to do it.  No money, no real knowledge of how its going to happen, no guidance from anyone else, just the sheer will to want to create it and do it.  So strengthen that muscle of creating.  
Learn more about Nwenna Kai at www.nwennakai.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment