Sunday, May 22, 2011

Green Squared ROCKED!

Yesterday was all about Green Squared at Feler Boutique. A great time was had by all. Both designer/authors, Bridgett Artise of Born Again Vintage/B.Artise and me repping my line of leather gloves, bags, and accessories, Jypsea, were there to meet our customers, show our eco-friendly collections, collect donations for Dress for Success of Philadelphia, and sign our respective fashion design books. Thank you to all who came out to support our green fashion endeavor! A special thanks to our sponsors Honest Tea, Munaluchi Bridal Magazine, Eco Spa Treats and Kiki's Kickin' Sangria! The sangria was a HIT! For more information on Kiki's Kickin’ Sangria or to place orders, please contact us at kikiskickinsangria@gmail.com and/or reach Kiki directly at 917.848.0721 or twitter @kikiskickin.The FREE makeover was the icing on the cake! Contact Tauheedah Kelly for her mineral makeup services.
Jypsea is on tour! To host an eco-friendly fashion trunkshow at your boutique/gallery or fabulous space, email me for more deets.
VIP swag bags full of Munaluchi mags, organic Eco Treats handcrafted soaps, Honest Tea & more

The crowd pleaser! Kiki's Kickin' Sangria






Tauheedah Kelly providing FREE mineral makeup makeovers

Saffiyah of My Girlfriend's Closet Boutique and I
Bridgett Artise
Milan of A Grl Can Mac and I

Feler and I

2 comments:

  1. It was such a great event! I had a blast.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Milan. I was so fun and one of the best parts was having you there and figuring out our "history". :)

    ReplyDelete