Thursday, July 26, 2012

Product Review: Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner

Recently I came in as the 1st Runner Up in Munaluchi Bridal's Natural Beauty Contest and my prize was this heap of full-sized hair and body products from Carol's Daughter.
I dove right in. My child's beautiful natural hair was a knotty mess this morning. I took her to the beach on Tuesday and it hasn't quite recovered! LOL The ocean's salty water had turned her once soft afro-puff into a Brillo pad. I decided to take the elastic band off, section the hair as best I could under these conditions and spray in the Black Vanilla Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner because it promises to "make detangling a cinch."
The verdict:
It is a miracle worker! After a few shots of spray on each section, my comb eased through my baby's knotty crown as it seriously became soft as a cloud. She slept the entire time I combed her hair, which is a rarity! Bonus: It has the warm, sensual scent of vanilla that relaxes me.

Other benefits:
  • • Aloe Leaf Juice richly moisturizes your hair so it’s easier to detangle
  • • Pro-vitamin B5 works to fortify your hair so it can hold onto moisture better
  • • Wheat Proteins help to give your hair a bit more strength
For the $12 price, it is worthy. I totally recommend it. Get your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment