Thursday, September 30, 2010

Nature Girl ~ Peace Love Nature Baby!



Confession: I am a fiend for products - hair, beauty, skin - You name it, I've probably tried it! So far, one of my most favorite "trails" was organic, all-natural skin care brand, Nature Girl, started by Nanette Pallrand.

Nanette describes her brand as follows: "To me, Nature Girl is a modern-day super hero who takes the lead, confronts adversity and saves us from the perils of toxic chemicals, corporate greed and pollution. This is someone who most women can identify with. Beautiful, but more importantly, smart, determined and a leader."

I have their Peace Love Nature Baby facial moisturizer & Lavender Rose Botanical Body Milk. In one word - Yumm!! The products smell and feel like the day spa, packaged into a bottle! They are fragrant without being overbearing & emollient without making you look overly shiny & greasy.

I currently have my eyes fixated on their I Love Organic Sugar Scrub & Organic Golden Bath & Body Jojoba Oil now...Plotting.

Nature Girl also has a sister company Rich Hippie, of amazing organic perfumes.... Double Plotting.

Check them out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment