Thursday, August 25, 2011

Have You Heard about my NEW Fashion Website: Jypsea Vintage?

For those who already know me, you likely know me as the designer of Jypsea Leathergoods--a line of eco-friendly luxe leather accessories. But you may not have known that my first love is vintage. A perfect day for me involves antiquing and hopping from flea markets to vintage boutiques, hunting down the most stylish handbags, accessories, coats, dresses, home decor and even furniture around. I live for the thrill of the hunt! And now that my closets and storage spaces are all maxed out!, I will share my finds with you at JypseaVintage.com...because sharing is caring! ;)
I'll provide you with tons of style inspiration, how-to videos and accurate period information. Just think of me as your personal Vintage Fairy Godmother! You need a vintage mink shawl, just shoot me an email and I'll let you know first when I have located it.
While there, be sure to sign up to get updates via email because everything here is sold on a first come, first served basis. Also, become a member for exclusive benefits such as discounts, giveaways, and invites to events.

Live a fabulous life,
Meca M.
JypseaVintage.com

Currently in stock:








No comments:

Post a Comment