Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mango Money Makes Life Easier!

This post brought to you by Mango Money. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am all about convenience! As a mom, business owner, student, author, freelance fashion journalist and lifestyle blogger; I am constantly wearing a different hat as I make a living and juggle responsibilities. The last thing I want to worry about is running out of checks to pay my bills. Mango Money completely solves that problem and adds tons of benefits. With it's prepaid Mastercard, I can pay my bills on the go easily while earning over 5% interest (which is unheard of) on the balance in the associated savings account! And I can send/receive money instantly to and from anyone with a Mango Money account. How cool is that? I imagine I'd  use it in business, selling to customers with an account without the use of a clunky credit card machine.

There are no enrollment or hidden fees. Mango Money is my money when and how I need it: convenient, safe and secure with the best of both worlds; checking and high-interest yielding savings account combined. Open an account today!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment