Thursday, October 6, 2011

LOTA-N-C Exclusive: Win a $500 Suit Makeover from Express!

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

EXPRESS

When I think of  Express, I think of their chic women's suits and my corporate career in the fashion industry of NYC a decade ago. I was in my twenties, commuting to NYC daily to work in Madison Avenue offices in the various positions I've held: colorist, assistant designer, production manager, etc. for multiple NYC fashion brands. I remember how much loved the confidence I felt in my Express suits and how versatile the looks were, easily taking me from the conference room to cocktails after work with my colleagues without missing a beat. It was a fashionista friend and fellow designer who introduced me to Express suits but I had always loved Express for their wrap dresses.

Now, to give YOU that same boost of fierce confidence, Express is giving away a $500 suit makeover to one lucky winner! The economy is a mess! You need a new job but there's little $$ for a new suit. If this describes you, you should have already clicked the link to win! Express sweepstakes

I'd love to know all about your own fly Express suit experience and what you'll wear the new suit to? Business meetings to woo new clients, job interview, networking....(Comment below.)

EXPRESS

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment