Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FADE: The Family Documentary

This controversial project was created by my childhood friend, Shaun. He is incredibly gifted. Get behind this project by donating funds to produce the documentary and sharing this with others.
#ChangeTheWorld

From Shaun Bless:
 Hello, I want to start by saying thank you for taking the time to read my campaign. I’m an established creator, artist, editor, songwriter and also a young music producer (CEO of Souldiggaz Entertainment). I have worked with artist such as: Madonna, Beyonce, Missy Elliott, Sean "Diddy" Combs and many more.

 My next phase in my career is film-making and story telling. Originally I wanted to do a comedy feature film but I came across a article that hit close to home. This article was about greed, deception, and the systematical way of profiting off of young parents. I decided to do a documentary on child support. After looking at some the stories I’ve pieced together below in the video, you’ll get a better understanding of this injustice. In no kind of way is this to take away due justice from parents who do indeed need help but there are many parents who deal with this injustice. It has no color, status or religion barrier.
 This documentary is being put together to show how power is misused by judges, state lawmakers, and scorned parents. A system created to help children but most often is used as a profit pool. This documentary will touch upon how money is paid for support but most times the kids receive benefits days or weeks later or in some cases not at all. This documentary will also show stories of American soldiers who come home after fighting for this country all to be thrown in jail because they can’t find a job.
 I know this is a touchy subject.  As I’m creating this documentary, I am willing to take notes from contributors and each individual will be credited for their input. I feel this story needs to be told.  Networks should take this message worldwide.  I need as much support to help promote, fund and kick start this documentary.
 The one question some may or may not ask is "How come your associates Missy Elliott, Beyonce, Diddy and more in the music industry can't help you with this?"  My answer is, "In my world we are all family and you have to start something on your own first to get the ball rolling in order to get the attention of your family to jump on board.  If we build it they will come. Sometimes,you have to get the ball rolling on your own to show and prove the passion you carry in your heart for a certain cause and/or project. I'm positive this project will gain a lot of interest once the ball starts to roll." 
Throughout history we have taken stands against so many unjustly laws and practices, which is why this country is such a great place to live because we fought for change.  Let's make a change now.  Let's help few or more children and parents stay together in peaceful relationships, without being separated by this system for profit. It's about family being able to peacefully and cordially come to a medium to take care of our kids.  Kids are our future.  My goal is to change some of the rules set by family court from this documentary, make sure kids are put first and parents aren’t being mistreated by system or misusing the system because of anger.

 I thank you in advance for your support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment